Sunday, January 15, 2012

Making every little bit count

Here is Anna, taking advantage of our snowfall because this has been a crazy winter with almost no snow lasting 24 hours. As you can see we didn't have much snow, but that didn't stop Anna from making a snowman.

Anna again -

Grandma M. gave us a bunch of beads and one day when she "wanted to sew" with me, I got out the beads and the kids LOVED it. They made necklaces, bracelets and rings. It was so sweet to watch them making the jewelry for the sibilings too! This is day 2 with the jewlrey and the other kids were all at school, but we thought Grandma might like a picture! Yes she did pick out her outfit, but we stayed home all day :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great project to entertain her while you sewed!

    Mason asked me if I would help him make a snowman the next time it snows here. I must remember that I said yes! :-)

    ReplyDelete