Sunday, January 15, 2012

Now that makes my heart glad.

Although I took a break for a few months, I am back to watching my budget and trying to make good financial decisions. Moneysavingmom.com is a blog that I used to read and am back to reading now that things are slowing down. The author of the blog, Crystal, recently released a book and I considered buying it. Then I read the story below (click on the link "good deed") and bought the book. I love it when people do a good deed...(like Paul Newman donating his proceeds to charity - it makes me love his salsa even more :)

good deed.

I am not urging you to buy the book (email me and I will send you my copy when I am done), but reading the post will make your heart glad.

2 comments:

  1. Will have to check out more of her blog. Awesome story about compassion. We have a boy in India but I gave really wanted to add a girl from Dominican republic especially after having been there .

    ReplyDelete