Sunday, January 15, 2012

Notice anything different?


ok - you probably don't because most of you know me without glasses! Since I have moved back to Iowa and especially in the last 2 years, I have had to wear my glasses more and more and more. Working on the computer without my glasses has become a misery and really I have become an almost full time glasses wearer. I tried contacts the year we moved here and hated them. Back then I only wore my glasses for the computer and maybe a movie, and I didn't think my vision was clear nor did I think the contacts were comfortable. Fast forward 2 1/2 years. I hate wearing my glasses all the time, including to work so I decided to give contacts another try. True confessions - I couldn't get them in...that was one of the things I hated on my first try. But my dear hubby is a contact expert and put my contacts in for me.....that is true love.

They feel good and I feel like my vision is good with them in, compared to the first time I tried contacts. I think my prescription is now stronger, so the contacts make a bigger difference, plus these are a different kind that Ken indicated "breath well". Whatever the case may be. I am back to being glasses free!

2 comments:

  1. Sing with me...I can see clearly now...

    You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Maybe I will be brave and attempt it again!!!!

    ReplyDelete