Monday, January 2, 2012

Word of the Year - THRIVE

I have a blogger friend, who is a real-life friend from Newburgh, who always has a "word of the year". I must have skipped last year (although my New Year's post focussed on organizing and improving), and 2 years ago I had a phrase ("work-in-progress"). I think before I started blogging I had the word "Joy" as my word of the year.

Anyway my word of the year is "THRIVE". I want to enjoy 2012. 2011 was a good year and was one of change. I don't want that this year. I just want to THRIVE, I want my family to THRIVE. I don't want to just "live", I don't want to "improve"....I just want to live in the moment and THRIVE. I want to take time and enjoy the moment. You can't THRIVE if you are always worried about what you did in the past or what you might happen in the future. I want to live in the moment and love it. If I make a mistake, I will work to correct it and not make the same mistake again, but I will not focus on the mistake, I will focus on THRIVING and helping my family and world do the same.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Will you go back and add it to my post in the comments?

    ReplyDelete