Sunday, October 4, 2020

10/2/20


Ken was able to see the kids after staying with his Dad on Friday  (visiting hours end at 6, so he went to Iowa City for awhile before spending the night with his mom). 

I had told Ken I really wanted to see these fish at the Hancher Auditorium (there was a story in our paper)....it was nice of him to take some pictures for me.  Plus he never fails to get me a few good shots of our kiddos.

Anna and I made another Home Chef meal (Salmon this time).  It was good.  The 2 portion meal fed the 3 of us, but Joel (after Cross Country) needed a supplement :0)  Now the kids want me to re-make our other Brussel sprout recipe although this was tasty (but spicy).  Our other recipe is very similar, but a little sweeter.  (our normal recipe has fresh Brussel sprouts roasted in the oven with a little sweet chili sauce, a little soy sauce (or something similar) and a little garlic powder)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment