Sunday, October 4, 2020

10/1/20

Home chef review:  Pork Bento Bowl.  Restaurant quality, plenty of food for the 4 of us in a 2 person meal kit (the kids also had some left over sushi that I had eaten at about 2:00 (for lunch)....so I might have eaten more if I hadn't had a late lunch and Joel might have needed more if it wasn't for the sushi).  I will definitely make this recipe again.  I have most of the ingredients, except for the thinly sliced pork, not sure if you can buy it that way.  If so, it made this recipe a quick 30 minute make.  (Anna and I worked together, which of course is one of the best parts!)  I won't buy through Home chef, because like I said, I have most of the ingredients to use here at home. 


Crème Brûlée

pre-made dessert...pretty tasty....bought at Sam's club in a 6 pack, but we shared one because we were full from dinner. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment