Monday, October 5, 2020

A bunch of stupid!

" Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life." Donald Trump on Twitter 10/5/20

Tell that to my neighbor who lost both of his parents!  Maybe if we all could be flown to Walter Reed the day we became sick or lived at a place that has 20+ medical staff at our beck and call we could all relax a little.  Maybe if we could get Regeneron immediately after diagnosis.  (oh yeah - this medication is still in trials and unavailable to almost everyone who isn't the President)

He needs to tell his followers to take this disease seriously and to mask up!  Do it to protect the weak and to slow the spread.  

I mask to protect myself so that I don't pass this disease to others.  I mask to protect other people from a virus I might unknowingly carry.  If this is "dominating my life"....then I will do it proudly....to keep other people safe.  To help my country.










1 comment:

  1. I will vote for you for president. Is it too late to get your name added to the ballot?

    ReplyDelete