Sunday, August 7, 2022

Carolyn's cutie, $3 end table

 

Ken remembered that Carolyn wanted a little bed-side table.  Anna, Joel and he went to the Methodist  Church rummage sale and found this Shabby-Chic little table (meaning it was beat up, but Carolyn liked it anyway :0)

She and I had picked out the table cover fabric a couple years ago when I was in a bag making kick.  I think we dreamed that I could make PJs with it.  I however, gave up any illusion that I can make clothes.  I did make her a grocery bag with the fabric too, because I forgot about seam allowances when I was first making the table cloth.  So I folded it up and gave it straps, viola - a bag :0)

Anyway, this will do the trick for the next year in an apartment.

update- Anna told me that they found the table at a garage sale on the way home from the Methodist Church sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment