Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Crazy Sunday

 

Ken, Carolyn, Carolyn's roommate (R), her mom (in blue), Joel and I loaded up a Uhaul!  It is amazing that we could have even used a smaller truck.  That said, R and R's mom's cars were full of boxes and Carolyn can fill Ken's mini-van when she goes to move in for good.  Only R. was staying in Iowa City after the drop off on Monday  Carolyn is coming home until the 13th.  That probably helped me to be a little less sad.

That night at around 8:30, I had a little chill and felt a little dehydrated.   Work requires I test if I have any Covid symptoms and I was positive.  Sigh!  Everyone else tested negative and were asymptomatic.  Carolyn tried to convince her roommate and her mom to just let Ken move her stuff in on Monday, to be safe, but they weren't really willing to do that.  Sigh again!


No comments:

Post a Comment