Friday, September 11, 2009

The bright-side is very bright!

It was a challenge for everyone (except maybe Anna) to move away from our friends in Newburgh Indiana. Hopefully it won't take 6 years (that's how long we lived there) for us to have the quality of friendships here in Iowa that we left in S. Indiana.

Of course you have to look at the bright-side and luckily our bright side is sparkling!

We get to go see Grandpa and Grandma frequently. (to the Schilling's twice in the last month and to the McCleary's twice in October) The car trips don't even require a stop!
My brother Joe and his family live in Burlington and we LOVE seeing them. (I thought this was a better picture than the one w/ Joe's glasses knocked off his face by his beloved niece.) My brother Paul's family lives in Iowa City, but I forgot to take a picture the day we visited in August!
Cousin Erin and Aunt Sue (Anna' Godmother) will come and visit us tomorrow on their way to Ames! We can't wait!
Ken's parents were able to visit us many times this summer because they were "in the area" or "driving through". It is so wonderful to have many visits.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, love this! It is the only thing that makes me happy about you moving! Now if you had moved to North Dakota, I don't know what I'd do! :)

    ReplyDelete