Sunday, September 20, 2009

LOVE HOPE AND TRUST SUNDAY


2nd edition
LOVE: I love that I started back on a walking schedule with my walking buddy. We have a bit more flexibility in the day, with our big kids back at school. She was a foster parent for 2 toddlers for the last year, so her life has freed up a great deal now that they have found a forever home. Say a prayer for R. and E. and their new family!
HOPE: I hope that Anna can finish her transition away from her binky. Unfortunately she developed a cold and now has a stuffy nose to add to her sleep-challenged nights. She went to sleep (in her sister's bed) after just a bit of fussing for her nap today (sometimes she just likes a change of scenery). I do think she is on her way, she hasn't asked for the binky since Thursday, which is nice.
TRUST: I trust that life is settling down a bit now that we are passed the "start of school hustle". I hope to have more time to get the house picked up and maybe start back working on the scrapbooks! This may have to wait until the middle of October, since we have some plans for the 1st 2 weekends of that month - including guests!!!! (my college room-mate's family ;0)
What do you LOVE, HOPE and TRUST?

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I'm glad you like the pumkin soup! It's a favorite around here too... I like to make a huge batch and then freeze half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to pop over on this post to remind myself of love, hope and trust. I love my kids and the glee they express when they are really enjoying each other. I hope that this weekend I can be a duck at the sale, be gracious and calm. I trust that God is in charge. I think I said that last time too, but I really want to affirm it right now.

    ReplyDelete