Sunday, September 13, 2009

LOVE HOPE AND TRUST SUNDAY!

I know a few people who have blog entries called: "love Thursday" or "trust gratitude inspiration Friday", where they try to remember great things about the week. I decided that it is always a good idea to ponder the wonderful! The more we think about the good, the less we can dwell on the bad - right?

So, this may or may not become a regular event, but today I will start (and encourage you to join along in the comments section, even if you have never commented before - it is easy!)....

LOVE
I LOVE a good church social. Today we had Our Lady's Immaculate Heart's Church picnic and it was LOVEly. We had a BBQ meal and there were kid's games, a bounce house, a paint tattoo artist, cotton candy and root-beer floats. I am not sure what the kids liked the most, but I enjoyed the fact that there WERE many people that I knew and recognized at the picnic (including my cousin's family), so I had a fun time chatting and watching the kid's pleasure. Unfortunately (or fortunately) everything was free, so the kids had cotton-candy AND ice-cream and won tons of candy prizes. Joel probably had more sugar today than in one normal week! I LOVED that I was able to eat reasonable food (a burger and watermelon) rather than regretting all the "fair food" that was available, which I could have consumed!

HOPE
I hope that my kids can have a healthy year. I especially think of Anna and her frequent bouts with viruses last year. This year I am teaching religious ed., so she will be in the nursery during that hour as well as the occasions that I am able to attend my Faith and Friendship gathering that meets on Thursdays. I don't want her to suffer so that I can volunteer and have a social life!

TRUST
I trust that I can make each day better, if I try to remember the truly important. Especially reminding myself that God is the center and to make decisions accordingly.

What do you love, hope and trust this week? Click on comments....you can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea...

    Love: I loved the joy on Walker's face that I witnessed all through his birthday weekend.
    Hope: I hope this hectic Monday we have ahead of us will go smoothly. I have an appointment and errands, school pick-ups, music, Monday homework and then cub scouts.
    Trust: I trust that God is in charge and that everything will work out according to His plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was me signed in still under M2M. :-)

    ReplyDelete