Wednesday, November 11, 2020

11/11/20 Online show choir

Show choir has discontinued any in person meetings. (Iowa is going Covid+ crazy because we have a governor with her head in the sand, so this was a very good choice.)  Here are Joel and Anna figuring out her first song via video.  (She loved that I took this photo of course (ha ha), but when I offered to wait around until she was dancing, she just closed the door) 😂😂  I love when they help each other and want to remember such moments!!

 The hospitals in the area are putting out pleas to have people be more safe but our governor brags, "you can still go to restaurants, theaters and gyms, some states can't do that".   AS IF you should do any of those things with 5000+ new Covid cases in the state in one day....sigh!  We haven't done any of these things since March (except take-out) 

My hospital has cancelled any non-urgent surgeries that require overnight hospitalizations.  The governor keeps saying "I trust Iowans to do the right thing".  Clearly her trust is misplaced.  Every time I turn around I hear of someone else testing positive.  Glad Carolyn will be home soon and out of the dorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment