Saturday, November 28, 2020

11/28/20

 

After much review....we have purchased a treadmill Sole F80! 
I include the model only because we tried hard to get a treadmill that will last, so we did a bunch of research and wanted this specific treadmill the most, but were willing to try 2 other brands that were also well recommended.  Unfortunately Norditrack now wants their business model to include a monthly payment so that you can have a trainer to encourage you online.  I just want to walk on a treadmill and watch a TV program, and I certainly don't want to pay a monthly fee!  Bowflex was on a great sale starting today, but at 1:00 am when we checked online there weren't any available in Iowa, Minnesota or Nebraska.....what a terrible terrible advertising scheme from Best Buy!  We should have pulled the trigger on our treadmill a month ago and it would have arrived by now!  We have to wait potentially 50 days before it arrives, but I have done enough searching and treadmills are crazy popular this year due to the pandemic and impossible to find in town (or state).  Lesson learned although I am not exactly sure I could tell you the lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment