Saturday, November 14, 2020

11/14/20

Yesterday and today Anna and I crocheted baby pumpkins in the spirit of Thanksgiving!  Aren't they the cutest thing?  I think I can give up audiology and sell these full time at about $200 each (haha, clearly a labor of love, because they are very labor intensive!!)


As the weather has turned colder, I have returned to my patchwork crocheted blanket.  This is much harder than I guessed it would be.  Each square takes a considerable time and I only have 25 blocks done (some aren't squared up yet).  Even if I double the squares that I have done, it is going to be a tiny blanket.  Sigh...I am going to keep working at it.  (Ken said it looked like pot holders, but not in the mean way :0)  Maybe it will be done in time to go to the nursing home with us!


Here are squares that are being "blocked".  When I finish them they are a little wonky.  So then I get them damp and make them exact size!  This is my 3rd try at blocking and I definitely have found the best way yet!!



 Lest you think this blanket is an ugly idea.....look at how cute the blanket looks with the online direction....of course she is a professional crocheter!!  I have faith that mine will come together.

1 comment: