Saturday, April 17, 2021

4/13/21 and 4/14/21 VACCINES!!

On Tuesday Carolyn and Matthew received their first vaccination!  (Pfizer)  Initially they were going to get the jab via The University of Iowa.  Then I heard that the next week's shots were going to be limited and I signed them up at a CVS in Iowa City.  Glad I did since then Johnson and Johnson vaccinations were paused the day after I got them scheduled.  Their next shots aren't on the same day because by the time I got their school schedules figured out, 3 weeks from the day of the original shot had only one open slot at a good time.  Matthew said he will transport Carolyn on her day!  It is really convenient to have a car in Iowa City for things like this.  After vaccination they went and ate bagels!


 Joel got his first vaccination on 4/14/21.  No photos, but that is fine because Joel has MANY activities this week that will involve photos!  His 2nd shot will be in 3 weeks and 2 days so that he won't miss soccer games or school if he doesn't feel well.  I didn't plan so well for Matthew and Carolyn, so they will have to tough out school the day after their vaccines.  I was just trying to get them scheduled before the slots disappeared!  I told them to buy some ibuprofen while at the pharmacy, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment