Saturday, April 10, 2021

Soccer 2021!

 After a 2 year wait, we are back to soccer season!  I took 169 pictures (which sounds insane, but my camera has a SPORTS feature, where it takes a bunch of pictures in a row....action shots, so you are taking one picture and get 10 quickly)

Unfortunately we were far up in the stands and I haven't yet learned the tricks of our larger lens.  Plus it was getting dark.....sigh - here are the 2 best photos.  The rest were trash!  Hopefully some of the games will have a set up closer to the action.  I also will wander down, lower in the stands, to get a little closer.  Plus it will stay lighter later as the days get longer.  But mainly I hope to figure out how to use our really nice camera that I mostly use like a point and click!

Anyway....Go JOEL!  Go Jaguars!  Joel's team won 4 to 0!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment