Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Anna!


 Because the blog has been the "joel show" for a few days, I had to post a picture of Anna.

She isn't in any extra-curriculars right now, except girl scouts, so not as many photo opportunities.  This will end next year as she is my first child doing both marching band and show choir in high school.  Previously I wanted the kids to choose....well not Matthew because he never sang except at church.  I knew Carolyn would also want to do drama and Joel sports, so having 2 musical things that are very labor intensive didn't sound good.   They both chose show choir over band.  Anna loves her flute and show choir is extremely fun, so she wants to do both.  Anna agreed not to do drama and I don't think she will do sports, so I think going music crazy next year will be fine.  It seems less daunting anyway, since 2 kids are away at college.  When all the kids were home, I wanted them to pick their extra-curriculars wisely, so I didn't have to live in the car.  Now Joel keeps his own schedule, so things are much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment