Sunday, April 18, 2021

Financial Advocate's Week

Formerly known as Secretary's day!  Sometime this week is Financial Advocate's Day.  However, I can't carry plants and a coffee cake in from the parking lot on the same day.  So tomorrow they will get plants and Tuesday we will bring food to share, now that we are all vaccinated!


I  went to Earl May, just hoping to pick out a plant in a pot, but alas, they were separate!  The 20 year old working there was very sweet and said she could pot the plants for me, but that just felt sloth-like.  So I bought the potting mix and went to town.


Very satisfying in the end.  
(before)




The plants require low light in case they want to keep them at work.
(after)


The blue pot is mine.  I received the spider plants from a friend. The white mug has the plant that was immediately put into a pot a few weeks ago.  The blue pot has plants where I allowed the roots to grow.  My friend thought this might help them thrive.  To be honest, the mug plant is going gangbusters, so it will be hard to top!  (Plus I probably should have not waited this long on the other plants.)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment