Monday, May 25, 2009

Blogworthy - The Girls Room

Let the record show - I had approximately 10 hours to myself yesterday and I am not as unproductive as my normal life might imply. (Although it still took me several tries to get the binky-catcher (previously known as Bumper Pad) just right - which made me laugh at myself since there wasn't a distraction in the world when I was doing it.)

My goal was to get some part of my home worthy of posting a picture on the blog.

As you can see I accomplished that goal and my other goal of "the great clothes swap" - in with summer out with winter, deciding what stays for next year (too big or small for this year), what goes to St. Vincent de Paul and what becomes a rag. Let's just say, I am loaded with rags, but also was able to take 3 totes to the basement for storage as well.

RE: the girls room, on the other side of the window there is a 2nd closet and under the window is a "toy box". I am not telling the kids the window seat opens until we get a safety hinge in place :)

Just looking at this room makes me so happy - and motivated to finish the Master bedroom. It is 80% done. Matthew's room just needs a couple of pictures hung and Joel's room is also in the 80% completed range!

2 comments: