Friday, May 29, 2009

Scrap is Back!

Picture Courtesy of Joel McCleary Photography (His motto is - "I will take a picture anytime and anywhere I can beg my mom to let me use the camera")

About 3 weeks ago I set up my scrapbook table in the basement. It is great because it is out of the way. I only made a dent in 2 sets of professional photos we had taken since "The Great Scrapbook Hiatus" - but it still feels great.

I am even going to get caught up on ordering the photos I have taken because there is a great special on pictures at Walgreens! I hope to finish getting all the pictures sorted into piles soon. Then things will really start moving. I "cropped" most of my photos as I printed them, so there shouldn't be a need for too much cutting. I produce a very simple product, since I have sooo many pictures to catch up on! Glad I write this blog, because I don't journal very well in my albums. They sure make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. You impress me as always. You are the only person I know who can go through of year of life-upheaval-moving and still be on top of your scrapping!!! I took a break for doing my dad's bday book, but hope to get back to it. (Well, that would be back to Ben 2007. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a space to create in that I can escape to even if only for a few minutes. Those moments offer such an energy rejuvenation.

    ReplyDelete