Sunday, May 10, 2009

What's not to LOVE!

I love Mother’s Day. The kids make great things for me at school, my hubby gives me flowers, builds me the storage units I adore and the vegetable garden I will love all summer. (For my birthday gift I asked that he would agree not to use any weed killer in the garden!) We even had better than average Mass behavior!

Here is our "after church and trip to Walmart to get tomato cages" picture. Yes, I did pick out the clothes so we would match for the picture I knew I would get Ken to take!
BTW - unless I close the garage door and carry Anna into the house as soon as I stop the car, she climbs into HER little car (thanks cousin Erin - we love it!)

Of course today – I think about my lovely Mother and Mother-In-Law who were especially fantastic this May during the move in to our home.

I would have selected different pictures, but I can't put my finger on my CDs with my pictures. I know you are all shocked that my "stuff" is in a bit in a disarray!

2 comments: