Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am two years old and I had a Turtle Cake for my birthday.

Anna is two years old. When you turn two in our family you get the “famous” Turtle Birthday Cake. After that you can choose your cake theme, but I guess I really liked Matthew’s Turtle Cake and decided then and there that each child should have a Turtle Cake. Relive it with me ok?
Anna is waving to Matthew who is behind me trying to get her to smile!
Joel shared his cake at a Super Bowl party we were invited to attend.
Carolyn celebrated her 2nd birthday our first summer in Newburgh.
Matthew was quoted directly in the title of this post! He shared this cake with his Play-group buddies. (Anna wants to know "what is a play-group?")

3 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for tradition. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to never make a camper cake again, but this is a fantastic idea- are those snickers for legs?!

    ReplyDelete