Monday, June 15, 2009

3rd week!

Life is full of peace and harmony following our first fun day at Vacation Bible School. Except when it isn't.....(Anna was trying to bite, then she was crying...but since she does love having her picture taken, she came around .... see above.)

There is a new concept I have heard of recently - it is all the rage. It is called "The Terrible Twos". Shocking concept huh? When Anna was throwing things out of the grocery cart on Saturday, I thought I could identify some of the symtoms.
This week is a jam packed week for our crew. We have Vacation Bible School all week and visitors coming on Wed - Friday from Omaha - yippee! On Saturday we will head to Burlington because my sister and all my brothers are coming to town. All the grandkids will not be there (many are college graduates already), but it will still be great to be together!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, it's funny to me that Anna turns on the charm when she sees the camera. Maybe you can employ that to help her snap out of the terrible twos fits.

    ReplyDelete