Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another "room" complete

I have always wanted a patio set. Until now we have made due with a Little Tykes kids picnic bench my sister gave us when Matthew was a baby. Now that we have a real set and I plan to have MANY lunches and dinners in the fresh air. We also got the umbrella for the hot days - which started today - almost 90. (When the kids said "It's hot", I told them, "I warned you it would come"! (They have been disappointed with our inability to swim outside yet!))

3 comments:

  1. There's hope for me yet. We are currently using our little tykes table and umbrella to dine al fresco. Someday I'll move up to the big kid table too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy...thank you for the photo. Unbelievably, I had forgotten about eating outside and how fun that is. We did it all the time at the previous house - it just hadn't occurred to me here yet. Your photo reminded me of something that brings us joy! Your kiddoes look like they are having a blast! Love the colorful cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome set! Don't forget how wonderful it can be to wake up before the kids and sneak out for some chocolate and coffee- and quiet time!

    ReplyDelete