Friday, June 26, 2009

Eagle Eyes Finds Again

We call Matthew Eagle Eyes, because if we lose something little, he often comes to the rescue during the search. Although the camera is not little....Matthew searched until he found his target! Way to go Matthew.

Re: the camera....this post could be called - "blame the small purse", because I just bought a smaller purse that is too small for my camera, therefore Ken put the camera in the bag that Matthew is holding, when loading the car. It was in a bag in which Carolyn was carrying her ever-present "loot". Once the camera was found (the bag had been taken to the basement), Carolyn did comment, "oh yeah, I did see that in there, but forgot". ....I can't really blame her because I had the exact same thing happen to me with Joel's baseball hat - it was in the kid's bathroom!

Just before the camera was found I was talking to my mom and she reminded me to say "Help me Jesus" and to say a prayer to St. Anthony. I am not sure that I said those things right then, but had said a prayer earlier about the camera.....Anyway, I guess Mom saying it over the phone lines helped. Now I will say a prayer of thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!

    I'm glad the mystery is solved and the pictures are up.

    ReplyDelete