Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My weekend in pictures - Saturday

Joel had his last basketball game. Guess who took this picture? (If you guessed it was Ken and not me, you are right. I will give the guy A for effort - he did take 4 pictures, but this was the best of them. I guess 5 year old boys aren't the easiest "targets".)

Here is Matthew at his first camp-out with his Iowa Cub Scout troup. I know they had a snowball fight and stayed up late and had a great time. Ken is charge of Cub scouts so this is all I can tell you. Ken took all 4 kids during the day and then he brought Joel and the girls home for Joel's basketball game. Then he and Joel returned to stay over-night. Both boys needed tooth-picks for their eyes the next day. Carolyn was very sad not to get to "camp-out" (which was inside the building above). After she finished being sad, we put Anna to bed and painted her nails and a beautiful canvas for her bedroom. The next morning she got to make a special peach-puff pancake. She did say, "this is better than camping-out" at one point. I hope that is how she remembered it.

1 comment:

  1. A peach puff pancake! Now's there's a treat that can't be made over a campfire.

    ReplyDelete