Sunday, January 17, 2021

1/17/20

 I clearly have fallen off my blogging!  The craziness of the "storming of the Capital" really has me worried for more extremism and I just don't even want to talk about that stuff, but ignoring it seems strange too.....so I posted nothing.

Anyway, my little world has gotten cleaner, starting with the carpets!!!


Followed by many kitchen drawers and cupboards.
The kids have continued making very yummy dinners including these barillas created by Carolyn.  I am not joking when I say that she had the roast slow cooking on the stove for HOURS.....but it was the best roast meat "taco" I have ever had.  (but obviously this was a barilla, not a taco)
Carolyn and Matthew especially like making things that are challenging.  I, on the other hand, like to make easy things!

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with your new year cleaning and decluttering - maybe you will inspire me to follow suit as I certainly need to!

    ReplyDelete