Saturday, January 2, 2021

28 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

 28 years ago it was official!  (Although Ken and I have been together now over 30 years!!)

Such a nice guy....who I actually met in 1988, but didn't start dating until late October 1990.  So easy going, except he isn't hip on me cutting his hair (although he let me give it a go during the pandemic shut-down)....so handsome!


Almost every picture I have of Ken on my phone is of him playing a game with the kids!


Here we were at Thanksgiving.....he also is a great cook!


Tonight we are celebrating with takeout from Outback.  Next year we will be back to eating in.  Last year we went out to lunch at Outback while the kids were at school (except Matthew....his spring semester hadn't started yet so he joined us)  Wow that seems like a long time ago!  Two years ago, Matthew went to the Outback Bowl with the marching band.  








2 comments: