Wednesday, January 6, 2021

1/6/20 ---- I have been jabbed (or that is what I would say if I was British)

I received the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination today and I felt like Peter Parker in Spiderman....super power to help change my world in a small way!

I am so happy that this vaccine is available and that we are starting to work our way out of the Covid mess we are in!!!

I have been more nervous about Covid than my immediate, extended and work family.  I think this relates to how many people in my world I could badly harm if I gave them the virus.  I feel like I can relax a little now, without really changing my behavior.....it isn't time for that.

I copied this picture from The Nutrition Action Health letter I receive.  


Three weeks from today I will get my 2nd vaccine.  They say that there is more effect from the 2nd one because your body recognizes the vaccine and doesn't like it!  (just like babies with their 2nd set of vaccinations)  I can take it!


No comments:

Post a Comment