Monday, October 5, 2009

Back by Popular Demand :) - Love Hope and Trust - The Monday Edition

We were out of town this weekend, thus the delay......


I LOVE that we live close to both Grandmas and Grandpas.

This weekend was Ken's 25th class reunion and I LOVE that we were able to have a "date night" while Ken's folks watched the kids. Since Anna was up until after 10:30 the night before, they were quite brave. (I think she fell asleep closer to 9:00 for them.)

Anna LOVES saying "I go see Bapa." "I go Bapa house" again and again and again (on Friday afternoon during the entire drive). I guess she loves living closer too!
I HOPE that my kids will always love their cousins this much. They were thrilled when they learned that we were going to get to see N, M and L on Friday. (It was a last minute spontaneous decision, since they live only 30 minutes south of Ken's folks.)
I hope my kids will someday (soon) be as mature as their big cousin N.
Here is a big double dip....I LOVE that our friends came to visit from Omaha. (so no Matthew hasn't shrunk)...this is a different M! I also TRUST that we will continue to enjoy the fruits of our summer labor this fall and winter as we enjoy the squash we harvested and the other produce we froze. Here is K., my friend from Omaha, posing next to our garden....this isn't quite the "AFTER shot" that I discussed early in the summer, but it shows what happens to a garden that becomes neglected when the school schedule kicks in. We definitely will still have tomatoes and peppers until a freeze.....both are still budding!

No comments:

Post a Comment