Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Anna "I two half"

Anna has been saying that she is "two half" since she was two and 1/12. I think Carolyn taught her it, since Joel always says "no you're not" when she says it. So here are Anna's almost "two half" picutres.
Peek-a-boo is a favorite.

Since she wouldn't sit still, we tried to have me hold her in my lap to get a close-up picture of her face. We did get a few cute pictures - here is one giving me love.
One of my favorite things is watching Anna run. Sometimes even when she is running away from me......which is crazy. She just looks so earnest.
Probably my favorite.
I love the finger action!

2 comments:

  1. You have a great photographer on your hands but then, she had some fabulous models to work with. I can really appreciate Anna running away. I feel like I'm constantly chasing my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love the photo with flowers too!

    ReplyDelete