Wednesday, August 5, 2020

8/1/20 Matthew's first apartment....I love it


Thanks to Anchor Baptist Church for the great furniture!  (They are moving to a new location and my walking buddy works there and let me know that no one from the church wanted it!!  Like new!!)  Thank you note will still be sent!!!!

We gave Matthew this "new to him" table for Christmas.  He used it for a desk in the basement since his Covid trip home in March.



(with Carolyn's refrigerator and chair waiting for her arrival in Iowa City)


We told Ken's folks we wouldn't visit since Matthew might have been exposed to Covid.  His mother insisted that we come and pick up some stuff as they are cleaning out their world.  So this is as close as we got!!  Matthew stayed in Iowa City though, just to be safe.  My house was officially messy since we returned from eastern Iowa as I went through all the stuff we "inherited".

No comments:

Post a Comment