Tuesday, August 18, 2020

8/18/20 The big reveal!

Tonight they announced the Spectrum show that Ankeny is doing in conjunction with 10th Street Edition, the top choir from LinnMar (which is from: Linn County/Marion schools....cool because Ken grew up in Marion, although he went to the other high school).  Our director and theirs are friends and they are trying to make this year special despite the inability to compete.

Here is their announcement...

https://twitter.com/ACHSChoralMusic/status/1295858012465307650

All week they gave the kids clues....some of which were meant to lead them down the wrong path perhaps.


Here are some screen shots from the announcement:


 


both Anna and Joel know this book backward and forward and told me all about it.  They indicated that I had read it, but I don't think I did because I don't like dystopian books.  We did watch the movie, but I think I fell asleep, which isn't a critique of the movie as I regularly fall asleep watching TV.  We think we own this book, so I plan to read it as soon as I find it.






 


 

 












No comments:

Post a Comment