Friday, August 14, 2020

8/14/20

The last of the quartet from Joel's Cub scout troop finished his Eagle Project today....Below are Evan and Joel helping out!  Joel hasn't done much scouting in the last year, but it was very important for him to do this!!  (I am pretty sure Levi and his dad helped Matthew, Joel and Evan with their projects.)  They put in 2 watering centers at On With Life.  (Levi built these with his grandpa.)  This facility helps people with brain injuries rehabilitate.


Levi is the kiddo to the right of Joel.  I am in the way back only there because they need two adults and most Scout leaders work on Friday.  I had taken this day off back in February for no reason other than to have some days off in the summer.  I really like Levi's family and was happy to "help".  Really I just mostly stood in the shade as they had enough diggers!!  I swept up a little at the end until Joel I passed the broom to Joel.


I got a sweet email note and so I am sharing it here!!!  It made my day.  Joel is a good helper!!


Hi Betsy,

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate Joel and his good influence on Evan. I was so glad they went to help with Levi's project. I don't think Evan would have done it on his own. 

Sally

Here is Carolyn's cute new college hair cut!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment