Sunday, August 9, 2020

8/9/20 Kids are funny

 So the other day I was sad that I was running out of black thread.  Matthew said, "mom it's just about resource allocation"  (I found that very nerdy and comical.)

Well glad you know all about resource allocation Matthew because this year you are getting a crash course as you move into your apartment.  My parents always wrote me a check when I went to college and I paid all my bills with that money and the money I made.  Well 529 plans made that a little harder and Matthew wasn't quite ready, so often even his contribution to his schooling was made while he was at home (on the computer).   He paid his part of the bill and we paid the rest.  Now he is adulting full time and paying his own bills.  We wrote him a check for our portion of the fall and he is in charge!!  On a "take the good with the bad" note, his fall tuition was very very low this fall given his scholarships and the credit we received back on his housing last spring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment