Wednesday, August 5, 2020

8/2/20

Matthew and I went shopping for 4 hours today to get him a few more things for his apartment....especially bar stools!  We had looked at Menards and the cheapest bar stool there was almost $40!!!

We found one of these for $10 and it was in mint condition (left) and one for $5 which was in good enough condition for a college apartment for sure (right)!

BEFORE


DURING

Note that $5 chair base has been completely sanded down.  Matthew is out now getting stain to match the other chair.  Really the chairs matched well enough in color, but one was matte and one was glossy (and a bit roughed up).  Honestly it would have been find as is, but I am never one to discourage work in one of my kids.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!  I bought a small air fryer with birthday money from my Dad!  We (I mean Matthew) already has made several things (including potato fries!!!) Delicious!!

Thanks DAD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment