Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Noblesville (Indianapolis area) Indiana Jan. 2001-May 2003

Ok - I now realize the lighting was all wrong for this shot. I have a better picture, but not in the state (I have a copy of the picture we took when we sold this house, but it is in Newburgh.) I digress....We moved to this house when Matthew was 2 years old and Carolyn was born the following August. The best thing about this house was its location - we were 2 blocks from the neighborhood park and pool. It wasn't a public park or pool - we paid a yearly "dues", but it was fantastic - not too busy - and within easy walking distance. We walked a lot in the neighborhood, esp. with Miss. D and her daughter K. We were in a playgroup with our church and met many nice families. With no school kids, it felt like we had more free time to just "play".

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on the picture to make it big and got to see Ken and little Matthew in there! Cute!! I can't even imagine you with only one kid, haha! Funny to think this is before Carolyn and Ben were even born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, you jut may have inspired me to do a similar list of our abodes. I bet your kiddos are intrigued by these photos.

    ReplyDelete