Thursday, March 19, 2009

Portrait session - March 2009


Anna wasn't very cooperative for the sisterly love shots - oh well - here is her bear hugging Carolyn.




Let's just say I haven't been quite as good at getting Anna's picture taken as I should. Unfortunately the last time we went (October) she had an ear infection and wasn't really in the mood to smile. A smarter woman than I would have cancelled the appt. when the diagnosis was made. I won't make the same mistake again! Anyway, here are a few of the cute photos we got last Thursday (JC Pennys sends you all the pictures from the session via the Internet for $5. You don't have permission to print them, but I figure it is a great way to show off the pictures that I won't get around to mailing anyway!). What the pictures might not tell you - Matthew had a cracked lip and couldn't smile because smiling stretched the sore - Anna tried to escape while I was choosing which pictures to print (while on Spring break she walked way from me without looking back - where is the child's natural fear?) - I have a picture of the boys when Joel was 6 months old, very similar to a picture taken this time - it will be fun to look at both, but I don't have permission to show the 1st one on the internet due to copyright! You will just have to visit to see the comparison.

4 comments:

  1. You are better than I am at formal pictures. What a handsome brood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! And you are awesome for braving the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so AWESOME! My favorite is the first one with all of them -- everyone is looking at the camera! Astonishing! I love the individual poses too....they are all so good. You have to feel such pride, gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, just looking at these picture makes me break into a sweat.I get so anxious wanting all to be perfect.
    They have grown since I last saw them. Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete