Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pick your cliche




I am going with All's Well that Ends Well. But you could also choose, You catch more flies with honey than vinegar (that one is courtesy of my husband, who was very nice to the man who originally built us the wrong size bed. I also like Today's Crisis is Tomorrow's Punchline...that works here too.

The nice man who came to fix the error that he had his employee install did a good job and appeared to me to be someone who is just doing his best to run his own business and raise a family. He actually owns a matress that is somewhere between a twin and a full size and didn't realize it wasn't a standard full. This was the first time anyone asked for a full mattress under the twin. After I knew he actually was coming to fix the bed before Carolyn's big day and all our company arrived, I realized that I needed to give him a break. He brought us an entirely new lower bunk and when he left I was pleased.....that's enough for me. Now the girls have room to play in their room...yeah!

2 comments:

  1. What a relief! The beds look so nice and they even have quilts. Hmm. Lucky girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute setup! I love the quilts on the beds too! I really like the larger bed on the bottom like that. I'm glad everything all worked out.

    Sometimes it's hard to tell if people have made an "honest mistake" until you see how they correct it.

    ReplyDelete