Monday, April 26, 2010

What's on the Wall?



A friend in Newburgh is having a baby! She watched Carolyn and Matthew overnight the night before I was scheduled to be induced to deliver Joel and throughout the day while he was being born. So of course I will forever be grateful! The least I can do is pray for her baby-to-be throughout her pregnancy and especially while making this blessed little baby a quilt.

After making several mini-eye-spy blankets as well as an eye-spy pillow and 2 baby quilts I was ready for something new! I decided to go with red - since it is gender neutral and because I LOVED the mini-quilt that I made with some of these fabrics. (scroll to the bottom of the mini-quilt link)

3 comments:

  1. So is that the finished quilt or like the pieces, squares? that you then have to put together?

    From your non-quilting friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so thoughtful, Betsy! You have such a loving spirit! And how lucky will that new baby be with its own snuggy by Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Are the square stitched on top or pieced?

    ReplyDelete