Monday, March 23, 2020

3/23/20

I went to work and cleaned out a cupboard, did some paperwork and attended a meeting.  Starting Wednesday our names will be on a list and if someone needs us, we will go help at that place in the hospital.  As audiologists we aren't particularly skilled in other areas the way that nurses are...but I am sure we will manage.

Tomorrow I don't have to report, but will get paid.  (This is another change from last week when they told us we could use PTO or go without pay when we don't work.  I really like this change.  Tomorrow is a special case since the new redeployment program isn't up and running yet.)  I must report on Friday unless notified.  I don't work Wednesday or Thursday.  If they don't have a job for me Friday I will still get paid.  Much better situation than most people.  I recognize this and am thankful.

The kids started homeschooling since our school hasn't started anything yet.  Matthew classes have been postponed for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment