Sunday, March 29, 2020

3/29/2020

Woke up around 5:30.  I blame the wind and the fact that I am just not as busy as I normally am.  More sitting than usual!

We are going to watch church together at 12:00 before Carolyn goes to work.  She then is off until Friday afternoon as school officially starts online tomorrow.  (at least the DMACC affiliated classes/AP). (DMACC=Des Moines Area Community College)

Carolyn and I started making her T-shirt quilt:


 Here is the layout Carolyn chose....wish me luck!  I have done this once before....so that gives me a little confidence!
 
(August 2011 with my sweet niece J.  who is about to have a baby!!)

Ken and I went for a walk then convinced the troops to come outside and get fresh air.
We moved our basketball hoop to the cul-de-sac, because it doesn't get enough attention right against the house.  It is a bit of a pain here, because we will need to move it at night and be careful not to run into it :0)  That said, I felt SOOO much better after spending the afternoon outside.  Joel has a bit of a sunburn.  Ken and I did a bunch of spring landscaping.  (well....we cleaned up the rock beds around the house and he trimmed all the bushes!!)

 Matthew and Anna prepped the garden.  Won't be able to plant for a long time, but it really was neglected this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment