Saturday, March 21, 2020

3/21/20

I was able to work on projects one more day at work (yesterday).  It was good to be in that environment for awhile....felt calming-like the whole world hadn't stopped.  My office is immaculate, my hearing aids are all pre-programmed and purchase agreements made.  Supplies and paper charts tackled!!  Now I am done.  A couple other audiologists still have work to finish, but I have plenty of PTO, so I will stay home unless they have something else needed at the hospital.  Only 45 Covid19 cases in Iowa, so the hospital seems to be doing well.  (although since I am pediatrics, I only get bed updates for Blank Children's Hospital.  Praise the Lord that kids seem less effected by this disease!)

Matthew and Ken cleaned out Matthew's dorm yesterday.  They also looked at apartments, but nothing settled yet.  Matt still might stay in the dorms next year.  He is pretty easy to please and he should have been trying to get an apartment months ago, but alas!  It will be fine one way or the other.
Happier days in the dorms-Fall  2019!  (Joel went with Ken to see the Hawkeye football team and Matthew play in the band!)

Today (if possible) we are having a plumber come check on our sump-pump.  No flood, but it ran all day yesterday despite having almost no water in it.  We turned it off then it seemed to work, but not something we want to ignore.  We also are going to check into getting a battery back-up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment