Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Today's life altering information

The University of Iowa is going online only only for the rest of the semester.  They are shutting down the dorms as well.  (Previously he was just home for three weeks.....Spring Break and 2 weeks of online classes.  Unfortunately Johnson County has the most cases of Covid 19 in the state.)

On a bright note....here are pictures of today's fun....

The boys bike to the pharmacy....with the caveat....you can bike more, but don't stop anywhere.
 Here is Joel reminding Matthew about "social distancing"....just kidding - this is just typical brotherhood.


Matthew makes Artisan bread

 Good stuff
 Carolyn makes Gnocci
 Best Lunch ever.....I volunteered to clean-up to encourage her to do more cooking....yum yum!
Anna works on what I am guessing is only the first puzzle of the "quarantine"
 I am working on Julie's baby quilt.....Her shower was supposed to be this weekend....but ya know!  I will post a picture when it is done!


An Email from our Middle school youth minister today:

I’m emailing to let you know-- All Faith Formation and Catechist meetings are suspended until further notice.  (I predicted that when schools closed....Faith formation only goes through April.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah....and the Theater closed today .....but you were crazy to go there anyway in the last few weeks!  (yesterday all restaurants and bars were closed except for take out...luckily I have a freezer full of food that I am "always going to clean out" (via eating)....now is my chance!)


No comments:

Post a Comment