Monday, November 9, 2009

Keep on keeping on

Today's fun find....I am not much of a knick-knack gal, but I love these little booties, that Ken's Aunt Arlys K. had made after each child's birth.I got quite discouraged by Saturday evening. The storage room didn't look any better and the basement (staging area) looked like a tornado. The main reason the storage room looked the same is because I was working through the totes that already looked nice in the shelves, but were a mess within!

I continued to work through boxes on Sunday and today. I am starting to see more floor space in the storage room. It is funny how things depend on your perspective. When I mentioned to Carolyn that I was going to work in the basement for a bit, she asked if she could help. When I said she could, she replied, "that's fantastic, I can't wait" (or something of that nature). Of course she really isn't much help with this kind of thing because my kids don't like to ever part with something once it is in their life. That said, progress has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment