Sunday, November 22, 2009

More information from family - quick dinner

My sister-in-law just chimed in with this dinner. I can especially see this on a Tuesday night when we have to rush from Religious Ed. to Scouts!

Pita Pizza

1 pita per person depending on appetite
jar of favorite spaghetti sauce
little bit of olive oil
garlic if you like it
shredded mozzarella cheese
any other veggies or toppings you like

cover a cookie sheet with sides with tin foil (NO WASHING) I do this as often as I can to save on clean up!)
rub olive oil on each pita ( I spread it around with a paper towel)
if you like garlic (I use the jarred stuff here) add some on top of pita
bake on cookie sheet for 5 min or so to make crust crispy
remove from oven and top with 2 Tbs. of spaghetti sauce
add any other toppings you like
top with as much cheese as you like
bake for about 15 min. Keep eye out
Cut for the kids and serve
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment