Sunday, November 1, 2009

Virtual quilting bee - November

If you must have symmetry - this won't be your favorite block. If you look closely though, the center box is in fact in the center. I was trying to be a bit more creative this month. Carolyn said she loved it, so I think it will be fun to make a quilt for/with her. (We picked out the fabric the other day and of course Joel decided that he wanted a quilt too.) I will show you those fabrics once we get started. I want to have the baby quilts wrapped up first.....you will have to wait a few more days to see those, but I am getting very close!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Betsy! I need symmetry...but I REALLY like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, I could NOT believe when I checked flickr to see Jackie's quilt squares that your NOVEMBER block was there. (And so is Jackie's mom's.) It's only the 2nd but I already feel behind! :-)

    Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete