Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Success - 20 boxes in 20 days

Remember this post?(specifically see the bottom picture after you say hi to my mom - ha ha).

http://balancingmyway.blogspot.com/2009/04/couldnt-have-done-it-without-ya.html

Well that picture was take before my old house was delivered to my new house (meaning these were just boxes brought from the apt. and the inside of the boxes were thrown together as we rushed to get out of the apt).

Well here is the same space, with sorted and organized boxes.
Here is the other storage shelf.
Here is my new work-space - IN THE STORAGE ROOM. This way, I can wrap gifts, sort photos, work on quilts and just close the door if we have company (or just to keep the clutter away from our living space). see the cookies in a jar? (they still need fabric tops)
What you can't see is that there is floor space - lots of it and organized totes (mostly)......AND A SMILE ON MY FACE.
Now I better go wake my kids for school and clean the rest of the house....mom and dad arrive tomorrow - hurrah.


4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you - proud of you - and thrilled to know that you are smiling! Have a blessed and relaxing Thanksgiving. I for one, will be grateful for the blessing of your friendship and encouragment. Hugs to you, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete