Thursday, June 18, 2020

6/18/20

Joel, Carolyn and I went to church.

Joel had some dental work with a smoothie to fill his belly after since he couldn't feel his face!

I did much "cleaning" (if that word includes ditching and organizing papers and crafts, but honestly I also did laundry and some work in the kitchen that I know is official "cleaning").

Carolyn made Empenadas for dinner!  Ken took Joel to ump in Des Moines.

I told a friend I would make a Communicator mask for a friend of her mothers.  It was awful....hard and looked bad!  (and I thought to myself....I will never make another one of these!)  

Then, I thought, why not just make a "peak a boo" mouth on my normal mask pattern that I can make with one needle tied behind my back! (I will have to ask the kids if they think my joke is funny.)

Anyway - MUCH easier and I like it better.

OLD

Communicator 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment